Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 February, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My Q’s name was nurse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 February, 01:10
greatest story ever told ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
23 February, 11:37
gematrix.org
"My nurses name was Q true story"

memes matter @NoComment
22 February, 10:11

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 February, 03:47
Q + Angels among US = = = > < >

... Fighter @Fighter
22 February, 12:55

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 February, 11:46

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 February, 11:00
MIRACLES AND ANGELS EVERYWHERE JUST HAVE TO KNOW "HOW" TO LOOK. 1111.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 February, 09:52
❤️

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
22 February, 10:06
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🥲

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 February, 10:28
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
21 February, 08:57
Right on Q 😏

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
21 February, 08:55
🤭 Hope you are okay?! 🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 February, 08:55
1221 Take it away!

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

God bless all involved in saving the chidren, our Country, and the World.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
21 February, 11:33
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Needed both posts tonight. Thank you!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 February, 11:40
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
My heart is palpitating after reading this. Dear GOD please protect President Trump, the Military and the entire team of Patriots who love GOD, children, freedom and most of all our country.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
21 February, 08:39
Not that I would be playing a game of 'my cats blacker..'... but....

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
21 February, 08:37
😊

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 February, 08:24

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 February, 08:24
😳👍😎

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 February, 07:43
my coffee brand is related.. True story!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 February, 10:05
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
You’re so awesome DMan. 💛🙌🏻

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
21 February, 05:59
Q 1408
"We are everywhere Anon"
True Story

Awake Now @Awakenow
21 February, 05:50
❤️

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
21 February, 05:45
will you be on Truth Social VK?

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
21 February, 05:35

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 February, 05:23

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
21 February, 05:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
The truth is right in front of you...Simple Gematrix

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
21 February, 04:58
Well, that’s truly amazing VK! Get well soon! Wishing you a speedy recovery. Reminds me of last year, 1-21-21, a Palindrome date, (the whole week was a palindrome) for night before surgery to occur on 1-22-21. I was admitted to the hospital to get a stent placed in my iliac artery. I told my CCN nurse in the cardiac ward I was still so depressed by the Castle Rock inauguration. She said she was too. Turns out, CCN nurse was a Patriot! Sure made the fear factor disappear for me, having her there to exchange stories with. Tomorrow is a “Twos-Day”.

Cher DGF @CherD23
21 February, 04:51
Welcome back! Hope you're doing well!

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
21 February, 04:38
LOL!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 February, 04:23
so glad to finally here from you! your sounding chipper as ever!
❤️🙏🏼

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
21 February, 04:03

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 February, 03:27
7 posts containg 1221
Ties into the 1209 TS on your previous post.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 February, 03:12
12:21 TAKE IT AWAY.