Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
🚨HUGE DISCLOSURE🚨

The covid PCR tests were created to test positive with “genetic material from a common cold virus”

A cold.

A fucking cold.

Kinda sucks us trying to tell this to everyone we could for two solid years, and now the System finally releases the information in disclosure, but it’s waaaay too late at this point.

As I've said over and over, the buyer's remorse on this thing is going to be absolutely astounding.

It wasn't even just the flu, bro.

It's just a cold, bro.
https://www.fda.gov/media/...

Repost from GAB
09:05 AM - Feb 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Chatty Skier @Disgusted
21 February, 10:09
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
This all means nothing unless someone goes to jail. And no one will

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 10:38
In response Chatty Skier to his Publication
I sure hope you are wrong! So many are guilty!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val Belaire @ValBelaire
21 February, 09:54
i was asking this in the beginning, how does it know thedifference between corona viruses?

21 February, 09:58
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Me too.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 February, 09:22

21 February, 09:21

21 February, 09:21
Been posting these memes for 2 years trying to wake people up. Yet millions line up to get tested. smh

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
21 February, 09:10
Premeditated murder and genocide. They all knew. All rules go out the window.