Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
There are only 2 kingdoms on this earth and they oppose one another:

1. The Kingdom of Death & Darkness led by Satan.

2. The Kingdom of Life and Light led by Jesus Christ.

The Bible says Satan's Kingdom will eventually be conquered and destroyed by Jesus Christ. The Bible also says that Jesus' Kingdom has an eternal reign where ideal conditions will exist forever. Paradise. No hatred, murder, greed, war, theft, suffering, sickness, pain, tears, death, etc.; nothing harmful or evil.

Which kingdom do you belong to? The Bible says it's either one or the other. God gave us each a choice. We have free will to choose whatever we want. God respects our choices. However, God reaches out to all of us to make the right choice. We all must seek after wisdom and consider what is "the end of our choice."

JESUS SAYS ๐Ÿ‘‡
โ€œAnyone who isnโ€™t with me opposes Me, and anyone who isnโ€™t working with Me is actually working against Me."
~ Matthew 12:30 (NLT)
05:57 AM - Feb 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
26 February, 06:29
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I MAKE IT SHORTENED FOR U๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ONE TRIBE USE SATANISM SYMBOLICS, PLAGUED ALL COUNTRY WITH NWO MASONIC / ILLUMINATI PROPAGANDA, VACCINATE POPULATION AND ENFORCED JABS...

OTHER TRIBE PROMOTE PEACE AND WAS CONSTANTLY BULLIED WITH SNAKE TRIBE, MEANWHILE FORM POWERFULL ALLIANCE WITH OTHER TRIBES, WHICH OPPOSED SATAN...

https://youtu.be/JAWpEHsxp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 February, 06:11
Jesus said I have overcome the world. Evil has no power. All power is from God. This is why if one accepts the Lord Jesus as the Way, the Truth, and the Life and loves Him above all else and the neighbor as oneself, even the appearance of evil in the world is rendered illusory. It really is a fake world. All suffering would disappear if everyone loved the Lord above all else and the neighbor as the self.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 February, 06:12
I am coming across a crop of people out there who are trying to convince people that both Lucifer and Jesus are the Light Brininger and Morning Star in the Bible, one and the same being.

There will be an initial false light group promising free digital money, debt forgiveness if you make this pledge. It is not the promise of God to bring Heaven on Earth to the Meek. They will most likely use the names Gesara/Nesara to gain trust. They will deceive many. It's a trap.

That will be the final separating the wheat from the chaff, for God to determine who knows the Christ and who does not know him. Who still worships money and who lives in faith to be delivered from the beast systems.

Let it pass, take care of yourselves and each other. The real comes soon after.

Meditate and pray on this so you are prepared when the time comes. Godspeed. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 February, 09:49
Only those who believe by faith have their names in the book of life.

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
22 February, 10:25
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
AMEN. ABSOLUTELY!! ๐Ÿ’œ

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 February, 09:55
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Me too! Why would anyone want to intentionally be an ugly person and believe in nothing with no hope? What a terrible existence!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 February, 09:30
@aztekjade has it 100% correct..according to Gods word that
most people scoff at.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
22 February, 09:29
The real truth is this: For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son to die on the cross for the forgiveness of sin. All who believe in Him will have life eternal. Do you believe? The answer is either YES or NO. No way to dodge this and no way to hide this. It is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
21 February, 04:32
This is the Old Fashioned and much needed, but often neglected, TRUTH!!! PREACH GIRL!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
21 February, 04:32
This is the Old Fashioned and much needed, but often neglected, TRUTH!!! PREACH GIRL!