1BA GIGI @BAGIGI
21 February, 01:40
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 February, 01:43
In response 1BA GIGI to her Publication
Great post - Thank you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1BA GIGI @BAGIGI
21 February, 01:46
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
How long have you been on this site? I just happen upon it today.

21 February, 01:49
You knew who to follow I checked before I followed you back. Welcome.

1BA GIGI @BAGIGI
21 February, 01:52
I'm sure there will be some that I delete. You learn as you go. I just want the truth. I'm so tired of the censorship and crap.

21 February, 01:54
Did you sign up for Truth Social yet? The apple app went live today.

1BA GIGI @BAGIGI
21 February, 01:58
I bet it's crazy! Saw a post the other day from a lib saying this would fail like Trump university, etc...someone screenshot it and told him they would hold on to it cause it would not age well. LOL

21 February, 02:02
You got that right - Looks like the calm before the storm is about to end.

1BA GIGI @BAGIGI
I really think it's close. I'm trying to be patient but the anticipation is driving me crazy!! I've got my "I told ya so" shirt ready. LOL
02:04 AM - Feb 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by BAGIGI in this post can reply
21 February, 02:06
LOL - I think we are all more than ready, if you been following along the last 5 years.

1BA GIGI @BAGIGI
21 February, 02:09
Not that long. Probably two. Never really trusted the govt but really started to wake up under Obama. The day Trump said "we will bomb the shit out of them" was when I got on the Trump train. He spoke like every day Americans. What's been going on has made me physically sick to my stomach. Had my first grandson about a year ago and I have cried looking at him thinking about how much corruption and evil there is in our world.

1BA GIGI @BAGIGI
21 February, 02:10
I own my own business and live in a small town. Pretty sure most that grew up with me think I've lost it. My husband and dad think I'm crazy. LOL But they have listened to me about the jab. I actually forbid my close family from getting it.