Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Johnny B Maga @Johnny_B_Maga
31 January, 09:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
NDE (Near Death Experience).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
31 January, 09:35
Was somebody executed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Indiana JQnes @Indiana_JQnes017
31 January, 07:40
Current Schumann Resonance and graph readings
https://in5d.com/todays-li...

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
31 January, 06:25
Red Line Flat Line is good. Because Red stands for resistance of flow for Energies coming in and surrounding the planet. Meaning with less resistance the new energy and light can come in undisturbed and with less resistance in all living beings! Once the evil is completely destroyed the White Spikes will be massive and constant, as there would be no more resistance to stop it coming in 🙏❤️

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
31 January, 08:16
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Thank you! I finally get it now. Been reading and trying to grasp the concept but just couldn't. Your concise explanation was all I needed ;)

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
31 January, 06:23
Wow, calm ......❣🙏

Denni USA @DenniUSA
31 January, 06:18
whoa!!

Lisa Story @TurkeyBakon
31 January, 06:17
meaning?

Having Fits @HavingFits
31 January, 07:44
In response Lisa Story to her Publication
See above your comment someone named Flicka Boo to understand.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
31 January, 06:16
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen that before! What does it mean???

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 06:19
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I'll give the honor to @kimrunner .

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 January, 06:42
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
heather_nic @ghostezra

That particular graph is probably one you may have not seen before. That one is - Schumann resonance amplitudes. That's one of the 4 graphics.

Here is more info...

https://www.disclosurenews...