Only people mentioned by FreedomTruthJJ in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
31 January, 07:01
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
these type of people wont last a day when shit hits the fan just like the people you see driving alone wearing a mask WTF are they afraid they will give themselves covid. just gotta laugh at the stupidity😂🤣😂🤣🐸🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Quilliam @amanxpatriot
31 January, 06:41
just when you think you've seen it all lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
31 January, 06:37
Sometimes you just can't fix STUPID!! Let'em keep watching that MSM.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
31 January, 06:22
We ordered pizza last night & you need to pick up. We were waiting in our truck for almost am hour. there was an older couple sitting in the restaurant @ a table. Literally sat with their masks on until their food came. My husband and I were justlike wtf but not because we are jerks. we just literally feel so sad for all the people that are so ignorant and even my five-year-old daughter acknowledge their stupidity 🤦‍♀️🙏🏼

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
31 January, 06:21
Pathetic.

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
31 January, 06:21
Two Words...NATURAL SELECTION
These are the people sho need to freaking stay home and order take out while the rest of us carry on.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
31 January, 06:12
I'll betcha they voted for Biden.

Reminds me of a meme I once saw. Something like, "If you're wearing a mask in your car by yourself, you don't need a Biden bumper sticker. WE KNOW."

Alice Richter @JAliceR
31 January, 06:11
Even before I was awake I could've figured this stupid shit out🙄

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 06:10
Have they been drugged with a stupidity medication or is it total mind control? No one can really be this stupid!

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
31 January, 06:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'd say mind control. Kind of stupidity I suppose too. Or pure obedience if the sheeple...