Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
20 February, 09:31
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I hope there will be some other way to access it for those who aren't on parler.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
20 February, 10:28
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Me too, I’m sure it’ll make the rounds everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
20 February, 08:34
I wish she would post at anon.up!

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
20 February, 08:04
Ohhhh they make you get several here now. they told my daughter she had to get more than one. i have always made them space them out when they tried that with me. they dont want to give one shot per visit anymore, never have. she was told to find another provider if she was going to be that way. i told her to go somewhere else to get the shots for school. these are regular vac. but you are still made to get them to enter school, your told.

20 February, 10:33
In response ONE MAD MOTHER to her Publication
From my research, there are no safe vaccines. The whole system is to coral everyone into the sick care system. Research the ingredients and package inserts. http://vaccine.guide

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 February, 07:58
oh wow this is wonderful news 🙏🙏

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 February, 07:51
Wow, That Should Be Eye Opening! I Will Def Watch Thank You.

20 February, 10:35
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Amazing that more people are open to discussing and learning about vaccines now.