Only people mentioned by EyesWideOpen in this post can reply
Samson Kealoha @Thestormcometh
31 January, 06:47
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
people. shes from my aina (home) of Hawai'i. this is the hand sign for the issues going on back home on the Big Island. its the sign for Protect Mauna Kea. google it on whats been going on there for the past couple of years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelli Coggins @PatriotSC6
31 January, 06:44
She was on the list of Soros up and coming young leaders. That says all that I need to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
31 January, 06:53
In response Kelli Coggins to her Publication

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 January, 08:19
In response Kelli Coggins to her Publication
Yup...and I'm not surprised. But Mannys post was a little shocking, I thought Maria was on the good side. sad but New bombs comin every day...#wwg1wga

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
31 January, 06:39
Perhaps this is an even bigger red flag. I remember the wikileaks emails strongly suggest John Podesta made a contribution to her campaign. Although Tulsi has always denied this.

Jill Biden @FLOTUS
I knew that bitch wasn't trustworthy, should never have hired her to brainwash MAGAts to the left

Aaron Roma @Asr143Woke
31 January, 06:37
it does mean that. but it also has various meanings. i think shes a good soul and welcome voice to unify us on both sides. just my opinion, but lets not trash the help we need.(without proof of what SHE meant) and remember: some help will always come from those who we wouldn't consider allies. Unity will help win this war for freedom! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
31 January, 06:36
yup ... her voice is ... oh ... so ... soothing and she says all the ok things ... she's trying to hide her way in to BE A TERMITE in the NEW REPUBLIC

DANGER !!! DANGER !!! DANGER !!!

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
31 January, 07:11
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
If that is true, I'm sure those in charge are aware of her deception. If she is guilty, she won't escape justice. She will be indicted and court martialed like the rest. So, rather than place judgement on alleged acts that haven't been proven, we should just let it play out. When the dust settles, if she is still in government, then she isn't a psyho criminal like the rest. I trust the military. They are in control, and they know better than we do, what they are doing.

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
31 January, 06:34
Great piece of info. Thanks

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
31 January, 06:27
this fills oe senses intuitively like a blackmail set up photo. remember good people are being blackmailed also. IMO

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
nope ... sorry ... she's in THE CLUB just on the deep reserve bench.

Tina Kegley @TKeg67
31 January, 06:26
Hhhmm....Simon Parkes just recently posted a video of the Marines singing what should be an uplifting song....but they are using this same hand signal in it....

FACES OF PATRIOTS @FACES_OF_PATRIOTS
31 January, 06:26
@eyeswideopen Do you work for TWITTER?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
31 January, 06:04
klaus young leaders pic

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
31 January, 06:04
They flaunt it in front of us!

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
31 January, 06:33
In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication
I know. Pisses me off.