Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Hi all . . . Please pray with me tonight for our teens and young adults who are awake. They are losing hope and are worried about their college friends who were all jabbed. They are looking at a world where now dating and finding someone to love seems that much harder. They are untrusting of EVERYONE and feel like everyone is no good. Please pray for them. I am very worried.
07:12 PM - Feb 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 February, 08:59
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
All of my children are “jabbed” including my pregnant daughter. GOD IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF THIS! We wear HIS mark- Bible in hand and knowledge in head/heart! Do not fear! Fear is the only tool satan has. DO NOT FEAR!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 February, 09:06
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Oh my gosh . . . I am really sorry. It is really hard for all of us.
All I keep praying is for GOD's mercy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 February, 05:17
WE HAVE A CELESTIAL EVENT COMING THAT IS WONDERFUL . REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE THAT AGE...ALL OUR PAIN HAS HONED US INTO WHO WE ALL ARE--HERE.GOD BLESS THEM AND YOU TOO

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
17 February, 09:34
I’m 55 and feel the same way. i try not y to o think about my friends and family who are j bbed. should i put on my dating profile unv xed patriot who lives God and country…. its bery disturbing.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 February, 05:20
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
I HAVE A STRANGE FEELING THAT THINGS ARE CHANGING NOW. MY LITTLE COUSN SUDDENLY HAD A STROKE, SO I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING I TRY TO RAISE UP AND VIEW THINGS AT A SOUL LEVEL. ALL WHO HAVE DIED FROM THE JAB HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HEAVEN

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
17 February, 08:36
🙏🏽

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
17 February, 07:35
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
17 February, 07:34
🙏🙏🙏

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
17 February, 07:33
I hear you I feel the same for my older daughter.. I've been praying about this ❤️🙏🙏