Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 February, 02:00
Not many paid attention to how Anonymous morphed into the Collective and then into George News.

This tells you how stupid the MSM is.

Q clearance access?

If real journalists existed, this would be all over the airwaves and many investigations would ensue.

FBI infiltrated now but I have a hunch the originals are still lighting things up with downdetector.com being the evidence. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Redstar in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
17 February, 10:46
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
I think it was Lisa Mei Crowley on Twitter who met Vincent Fuscha at a convention. She asked him if he was JFK Jr. and he said "no." She even posted some selfies of the two together to confirm that she actually did meet him. Not that he couldn't have been lying, but I tend to believe that he's not Junior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
17 February, 12:08
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I believe one is JFK Jr (the taller one) One is John Denver (the shorter one) just my opinion...

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
17 February, 01:31
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
i originally am the one who looked into the john denver one. i was on twitmo and his pic came up and i had a conversation with robby ball and i did a deep dive and got various pics of both and swt them sise by side. i know one of them is denver. the shorter on. it would make sense cuz he has been gone for a really long time so no one is gonna think its him. makes so much sense.