Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
IET 17 ⭐️⭐️⭐️, [2/17/2022 8:04 AM]
[]
[ Album ]
🚨HUGE DISCLOSURE🚨

The covid PCR tests were created to test positive with “genetic material from a common cold virus”

A cold.

A fucking cold.

Welp kinda sucks us trying to tell this to everyone we could for two solid years, and now the System finally releases the information in disclosure, but it’s waaaay too late at this point.

As I've said over and over, the buyer's remorse on this thing is going to be absolutely astounding.

It wasn't even just the flu, bro.

It's just a cold, bro.

Tweet thread 🔗 (https://twitter.com/ajacqu... here. (https://twitter.com/ajacqu...

FDA disclosure doc:

https://www.fda.gov/media/...

AltSkull48
TheParanormiesPresent
09:21 AM - Feb 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 February, 10:24
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Propaganda is the tool of the trade-craft.

Weaponized "cold" to create NASTY flu ... to kill off the vulnerable in Nursing homes and fake-reports to increase their fatality # ratings etc etc etc.

Always been a HOAX - I believe DJT / Melania were poisoned with the "engineered Bio-weapon HOAX" - luckily they knew about it and recovered.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
17 February, 10:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 February, 09:49
MINE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:

I AM AVERIDGE HEALTH CONDITION HUMAN 43 1/2 YEAR OLD😁😁😁

I COMPLETE MISS DELTA AND OTHER STRAINS... BUT I MOST PROBABLY GET THIS OMICRON. I CONSIDER IT AS A NATURAL MASS IMMUNISATION, IT HAS FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS, HIGH TEMPERATURE, MUSCULAR PAINZ, BODY WEAKNESS...

I DONT TOOK ANY MEDICALS, NOR VITAMINES, ONLY TEA AND SLEEPING

WORST WAS LETS SAY 3-5 HOURS, WHEN ITS CULMINATING, AND AFTER IT FOR THREE DAYS, I FEEL MINE BODY SIGNIFICANFLY WEAKENED.

GOD GIVE US SURVIVAL ABILITIES LIKE NATURAL IMMUNITY, WHICH FOR OMICRON IS ABSOLUTE FINE... 😁😁😁

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
17 February, 11:49
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Feel better soon

arba happihr @arba
17 February, 12:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I hope you are feeling better.
Not feeling good sux!
Sounds like your body needs a break from life, rest needed.
Beaming healing energy your way. BEammmmmm

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
17 February, 09:41
Do the people that took this even care what happens to them? People i know are so far gone they don't read anything is all TV MSM. They totally block it out still.. THEY wouldn't do that to us is what they still say

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
17 February, 09:47
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Absolutely what i see as well, they have to be hypnotized, they tune you out and go right back to watching tv.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 February, 09:36
I sold these tests. Lots of them years ago. They are $$$. Cost is little, reimbursement by ins is huge. Pregnancy, colon cancer screening, flu, strep all can be picked u with these using markers. Sensitivity levels can be adjusted

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 February, 09:46
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
so basically I told everyone I knew from day one they were a scam. Hoax of Hoax's.