--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
"YouTube just BANNED this video, so you know it’s over the target!

The COVID vaccines have triggered a global AIDS pandemic (because they have destroyed our immune system) but THANKFULLY Moderna is working on a DNA-altering HIV-AIDS vaccine to combat this problem.

The new AIDS-vaccine will likely require two initial shots, followed by 4 booster shots per year for the rest of your life!"

https://t.me/MajorPatriot/...
12:59 AM - Feb 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
18 February, 09:26
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Love President Trump but he let millions of sheep take a "vaccine that can lead to AIDS. It just doesn't make sense he would

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
18 February, 11:16
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I've been trying to tell people not to take va((ines since 2002. There is just no way to tell them not to. Their programming is the problem and it will lead us all into destruction and the loss of all freedoms and the freedom of our autonomy if it continues this way.I do not know what was up with why he promoted the va((ines but we are in a War and people die Hopefully it will be less than had he not done what he'd done.I do not know but until people realize that ALL Va((ines are bad and STOP allowing big parma or Pharmakia= Sorceries,to tell them what to do, we will never be free from their evil.If people that are too stubborn to listen or do their own research,which there have been a LOT of us out there trying to reach them for 20+years,then it is no ones responsibility but their own.We are in a war.Being against va((ines for over 20 years and actively trying to tell people there is very, little excuses for people to not have some idea to do their own research on the subject.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
18 February, 09:15
she is effective. it’s sad but without a certain delivery people refuse to listen

Ron Erhardt @RonE
17 February, 01:13
and the media will SELL, SELL, SELL IT. And the ignorant sheep will, of course, BUY IT. Who's in?