Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Do yall really realize just what this means if ALL they say about the medbeds is true!

Veterans will be able to have arms and legs replaced, real ones not mechanical ones, pple that are dying can be saved, ppl like myself that have chronic 24/7 pain can be fixed, mental health issues can be corrected.
Everything that I have researched indicates and resonates with me as true, so I am so hoping!
So very exciting!
We have so much creating to do in this evolution, it is going to be amazing, but bear in mind we also need for GOOD PEOPLE to step up and help with all this, people that cant be bought, cant be corrupted to help with making it all work for everyone.

With the remnants of the aftereffects of the jab that part of it is not going to be easy.
Prepare.
08:55 AM - Feb 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
16 February, 09:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My mom needs a med bed. She's been sick my whole life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 11:39
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Awwh so sorry hun, prayers. There are so many, my Mom may not be able to hold on until they come out either, but I still hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts