Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rick Martin @Richimself17
21 February, 10:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Canada gone full emergency act...Full WEF control...i think they will push mandatory vaccines for everyone... im not letting my kids get it. id rather run to the forest and live from the land...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 March, 09:17
In response Rick Martin to his Publication
They fkin lose

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
19 February, 08:48
FUCKING DEMON

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
17 February, 10:45
Please can we watch his exicution live on TV 🔥

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
19 February, 08:49
In response Cheeky Latte to her Publication
Too Late ALREADY DONE

Q

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
17 February, 09:52
Double barf.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 February, 01:12
He is the dedinition of PURE EVIL!

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
16 February, 08:04
They all went to school together +++++++++++++++++++

https://www.younggloballea...

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
16 February, 07:44
they can keep looking. they aren't going to find it. we who carry it don't make such foolish mistakes.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 February, 07:35
All the globalists are so darn creepy. But he has an extra layer of creepiness.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 February, 07:29
EVIL POS!!!!! I can't stand this man!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 February, 06:31
More evidence that Trudy (among others) is the boy toy of the elite

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 06:26
Just threw up in my mouth a little. This arrogant Nazi bastard is one of the people i despise.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
16 February, 04:22
it comes down to this...
you can't take anyone seriously who wears trapunto

16 February, 04:27
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
and i just got confirmation on that😂

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
16 February, 03:50

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 February, 02:45

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 February, 02:40
All that is missing is his swastica. The man in the high castle, much?

memes matter @NoComment
16 February, 02:17
aaaaaand cut🎬
That dude is a super vilon

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
16 February, 02:01
🙈

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 01:46
Nana has a chuckle every time I hear B1d3n threatening Putin with Central Banking sanctions.
Like Putin would give a shit.
He was the first to kick the central bankers to the curb, the curb outside of Russia that is.
Woozza Putin shaking in his boots!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
16 February, 01:35
✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 February, 01:22
manifest the twist, scwab!! nazi pisoshito!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 February, 12:50
Loser! ⚔️😂⚔️

chore Toke @choretoke
16 February, 03:25
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
16 February, 06:34
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 February, 12:49
"You would own nothing and will be happy " !!!!!!!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 February, 12:48

Christian Patriot News @ChristianPatriotNews
16 February, 12:39
Vincent,

I work very hard every day making videos. Please check me out. You will see my quality of work in the first several minutes. I'm still growing here on Anon Up. Please consider watching, and if you like my work, please consider sharing.

God bless you!

To Be Blunt... GAME OVER! Nobody Walks Away From This! Something Big Is Coming! Buckle Up!

https://rumble.com/vv1oym-...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 01:43
In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication
Nice job hun

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 February, 01:51
In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
16 February, 12:36
V2.0

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 February, 12:34
I smell fear. I see panic. The [5] eyes have it.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 February, 12:31
George also posted Davos content on Youtube. Screenshots attached.

Interesting #s used.

DAVOS 2020 #WEF #WEKNEW

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
16 February, 01:36
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I blew this up a bit....it says "deep faked" 🤔

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
16 February, 12:25
🤢

16 February, 04:25
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
😂😂😂

the blue's new to me, charmed!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 February, 12:24
Bawahaha! schwabby isn’t happy! 😂

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 February, 12:04
🤢 🤮 💩