Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
And this is why "Military Tribunals or Bust".
11:25 AM - Feb 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
15 February, 02:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
she got tired.
when you deal with court stuff...you start off high and then go from there.
bet there is a gag order put in place. docs sealed.
now lets see what maxwell does.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 February, 12:23
How many similar congressional offences were silently settled the same way using the congressional fund that "we the people" have funded?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
15 February, 12:19

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
15 February, 12:00
I would imagine there have been lots of back-room deals to make this happen. I would like to know what the royals gave up or muscled to make it happen. Either way, the royal family is over. Once the queen is gone it will end quickly.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 February, 01:32
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Just like eliminating a red ant nest

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
15 February, 11:59
17:10
17: 5 5
👀
might as well be a confession? perhaps this gets more attention than in court? it’s about exposure & awakening. good guys in control otherwise we’d never see these words public & in the same sentence?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 February, 12:02
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
-6 hours for EST, so it's 11:10. Whichbis also interesting number.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
15 February, 11:26
B*tch..was she in on it or just wants to walk away rich?

Carol Besch @Cjbesch
15 February, 11:29
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
Bitch? Adter what she has been through I do bot think that is a correct label.

How about giving her the benefit of the doubt, like Brittany Spears, and figure it is being settled appropriately (or ALREADY HAS) behind the scenes.