Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
16 February, 08:55
In response April Evans to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
16 February, 08:33
yes. i hope they go there and on to gitmo for all to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 February, 03:33

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 February, 09:55
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
also, everything you think you've done in the darkness of your closet, God saw and will bring all your evil skeletons out into the light.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 February, 02:38
Remember the 2018 helicopter crash?

https://patch.com/californ...

The people who died were identified as Brian R. Reichelt, 56, of Hollywood, Florida; Joseph Anthony Tena, 60, of Newport Beach; and Kimberly Lynne Watzman, 45, of Santa Monica. All were connected to the luxury hotel chain, The Standard, with Tena having a financial stake in the hotels. Waltzman, was the general manager of The Standard hotel in West Hollywood.

16 February, 08:55
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
15 February, 10:33
LFG! So ready to see it.

Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
15 February, 10:08
I can't wait for justice to be served on these criminals.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
15 February, 10:08
I can't wait.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
15 February, 09:53
The Standard Hotel is just a primer for what happened just down the street....

John Atkison @Duende
15 February, 10:31
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Oh yes, Chateau Marmont. I watched the interview that Zak Paine with RedPill78 did with Johnheretohelp where John described everything that took place with Adam Schiff and a minor at the Chateau one night.

There was a witness to some of the events that happened. That witness committed "suicide" shortly thereafter.

Who was the witness? No other than Anthony Bourdain.

Oh, I can't wait for that info to be revealed to the "normies."

16 February, 08:41
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Adam $chiff=Ed Buck!