Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ @Jimbo0566
31 January, 01:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gary Oak @oak
31 January, 01:14
In response Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ to his Publication
The meaning of Melania and Jill Biden wearing the same color is that they are both married to fairly elected presidents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
31 January, 01:32
In response Gary Oak to his Publication
LOL

Gary Oak @oak
31 January, 01:54
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Everything has meaning.

31 January, 02:33
Okay. I thought you were implying that Joe was a fairly elected president.

Gary Oak @oak
31 January, 03:12
I am. Here are red boxes that support my argument. They are bigger and bolder so they are more true than the other red boxes.

I think we're talking about two different things. Where I get your point about the women's clothing being similar in color to perhaps, maybe, signify (but not true) they were both fairly elected presidents, and even the general's coat hiding any medals in the Biden pic, I'm referring to your statement that Biden was a fairly elected president. Is that what you believe?
03:49 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
Gary Oak @oak
31 January, 04:11
Until the courts prove the opposite, yes.

I take it that's not what you believe. What information/proof would it take for you to accept the transfer of power?