Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
14 February, 12:55
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
😂🤣
Bette Midler made a bad decision
People who protest against guns
Normally have private security guards , a fenced and gated yard, with big dogs at their door
No protection for the commons only for those whom believe they are above the law. Only my opinion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
14 February, 01:22
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Reminds me of the massacre that occured in 2008 at the Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai. Other locations were hit as well. It is still shocking to me that the police were basically armed with old rifles and guns that would never stand a chance against terrorists. More alarming is the fact they were warned the attacks were likely coming, and still did nothing to provide better firearms if needed. Some police were killed, and most were positioned away from danger. Terrorists had hours to prance around killing people before well-trained soldiers were eventually called in to kill the terrorists. I wonder if anything has changed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396