Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
31 January, 02:48
Melinda Gates and her upside down cross

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
Real Bill and Melinda hung in Africa in 2013.
03:47 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
01 February, 10:31
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Marvin needs a shave.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
31 January, 04:32
if so... prooper terms is hanged

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
31 January, 04:40
In response the unimpeachable empty13 to his Publication
I deff wanna be prooper
Checking peoples grammar is childish and usually backfires..Just sayin

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
31 January, 04:17
Who hung the Gates'? Sauce please! Thx JVB

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
31 January, 04:36
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
This is the most recent post and no I don't vouch for the accuracy of every name on the list but this is the third or fourth file I've seen that has them hung in 2013. Frankly I was under the impression it was done in Africa after the half million children were paralyzed with the Polio vaccine. I have litterally 1000's of files not organized but when I run across more sauce I will upload it.The interesting thing about this series of posts is that they also state the 9 Cardnals at the Vatican who supposedly died of COVID were arestted and executed which makes more sense.