wolf skin @wolfskin
14 February, 05:01
Be careful who you have sex with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 February, 05:15
In response wolf skin to his Publication
Damn!!!! no one is safe! i still question if the same things happens from the shedding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by wolfskin in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 February, 05:32
In response wolf skin to his Publication
my blood pressure is high. i did a parasite cleanse and the weirdest 💩 came out. i Am going to do DE starting today. Since August i had inflammation in my heart. it has almost disappeared now. i refuse to go to the dr. i am going to do another round of treatment as if i had “covid”. All i know is it is very very odd.

My father and i both had what they are calling “covid”. We both treated it naturally. My father had blood transfusions. Later diagnosed with 2 embolisms, one in each lung. He was not vaxxed at that time. i questioned the blood transfusions. he started bleeding out due to the colon cancer and the size and amount of blood clots he expelled before i had to readmit him was scary. it was during this time i started having the inflammation and chest discomfort. He was jabbed 3 weeks after his surgery and died 40 days later. His foot looked like blood clots not an infection. they wanted to amputate he said no.

He went septic. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬