LOOK UP "KEEP ON TRUCKIN"

LETS ROLL~

PEOPLE LETS ROLL~
07:44 AM - Feb 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
13 February, 08:08
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
We were wearing bell-bottom jeans, tie-dye t-shirts, bare foot and pot was cheap ($10 for a full 'dime-bag' of weed the dealer stuffed in the baggie and didn't even weigh it). The girls were beautiful (and still are). Life was truly good. I'm a better person having lived through that time in history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
13 February, 11:51
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
I know, right? I didn't realize it at the time, but the '70s were an awesome time to grow up. I'm glad I grew up then, too. Kids now have no idea what they're missing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
13 February, 08:01
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
I haven't seen that bumper sticker in a long time! And, yes, I'm old enough to remember it well @lookcommonsense
Thanks for helping me reminisce.
It made me think of the old bubble gum card cartoon drawings of fast cars with a crazed-looking dude holding a gear shifter....