Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
11 February, 11:43
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
**see comments for more info about vacciness - HIV

SantinQ
50 MILLION doses of Vaccines recalled as they triggered
“False Positives” in HIV tests.
This is a Main Stream media message to downplay the fact that Covid Injections cause
HIV/AIDS so you will keep
taking the Vaccines! 💉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump @Dollface
There are eight different strains of HIV inside the Covid boosters. 6 months ago this information was labeled a conspiracy theory. Here we are now.

According to professor Luc Montagnier who won a Nobel prize for discovering HIV, everyone who got double jabbed and boostered should take an AIDS test because the results may surprise them.

Unfortunately, professor Luc Montagnier has died on Tuesday February 10, 2022. Do you think this is a coincidence?

6 images
11:45 PM - Feb 11, 2022
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
28 February, 11:12
I have now heard from myriad Patriot medical sources that HIV was in the 'rona but they haven't said anything about it being in the vax or boosters. Why is this not being addressed and everyone keeps pushing memes about it being in the vax and boosters?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 February, 02:11
This finding, if proven true, is going to ratchet up fear levels even more! We need to know there are solutions.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
27 February, 09:43
I watched the interview with him on French TV and I heard him say it's in the virus itself. I didn't think he was talking about the vax or booster.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 February, 02:08
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
A doctor told me at the onset of this plandemic that the one thing he and his colleagues are sure about is the "virus" is manmade as it has several different virus strains inc HiV.
My daughter and granddaughter who've not had the vx but did get the virus have had similar after-effect symptoms to those reported by people who've been jabbed.
Am trying to find more data on this. Am v. concerned.