The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 February, 06:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danette Olson @NettieO
10 February, 06:07
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Found this earlier today. Time to go look for that symbol and see who's behind it. 😠
https://dontspeaknews.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 February, 06:40
In response Danette Olson to her Publication
I'm not going for this...I appreciate you informing me,I really do but I trust God and if this is true he will reveal it in his way. Until then, I feel that the person who wrote this article could also be the opposition...as weird as that sounds, it's my gut feeling. We shall see, we need positive vibes.
Love & Light..💓

Danette Olson @NettieO
10 February, 09:46
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
No worries. I'm going to check the guy out who wrote this and see if I can get any more info on him. You may be correct though. Peace to you! ❤️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
You know I meant Matter...I really wish we could have an "edit" post button...😝 adminstrator what ya think Koba? Possible?😉
05:18 PM - Feb 11, 2022
In response Danette Olson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it