: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
The explosion occurred near the building of the City Council of Kryvyi Rih, Dnipropetrovsk region as the Pershyi Horodsky reported, "The building of the City Council of Kryvyi Rih evacuated due to an unknown parcel, which may contain a bomb. There was an explosion near the building", the message said. The presence of explosives in a box under the Kryvyi Rih City Council was not confirmed. Explosive technicians conducted a controlled detonation. At the same time, according to Pershiy Kryvorizhsky, today the police received a report that there may be explosives in the City Council of Kryvyi Rih.Preliminary, a "suspicious" box was found in the bushes near the entrance of the City Council. Technicians are working on the scene.As we reported, a report of "mining" of a number of city facilities was received in Kyiv. According to police, the list of these objects included: the airport "Kylv" (Zhulyany), the railway station, as well as a number of schools in the city.
04:20 AM - Feb 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
11 February, 04:21
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
PLANES AND TRAINS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396