Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 February, 04:10
*** Joe M thread.***
Post a Screenshot of Joe M in replies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
10 February, 05:34
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
johnny ... i found some joe m and VK on my old phone... i knew i had some joe m screenshots but i dont use cloud ...so i just double checked my old phone with all my joem memes that i screenshot'd of his meme cache link... any way i have some good ones and even a bonus some vk q and a...back in the day...lol

i wll post joe m then the VK ones next post

βœŒοΈπŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸΏ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 February, 05:56
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
ok Johnny here is the bonus vk screen shots found...this is the time we got to pick VK brain a little back then...he even did DM's to a few of us back in the day lol! (.πŸ‘) VKVIBES

Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
10 February, 07:49
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
it was the TIME 4 US 2 KNOW the vibes which led us to VK ... and then VK humbly stepped on to OUR stage! he was welcomed with open arms...next the world stage ....?! soon... just have them VKVIBES about it...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 February, 08:02
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Riveting! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘