Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Maybe Space Force will be tasked with taking [them] off our planet and over to Mars where logic and reason won’t exist.

Maybe this is why Elon is such a big piece of the puzzle.

Trump wants all the bad spirits off our planet. And I can tell you this... Trump aint going to Mars.

The real estate sucks!
06:34 PM - Feb 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
16 February, 01:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Why put them on Mars? that makes no sense whatever! They are a danger to society. They have NOTHING of value, to serve mankind for the better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Petersen @BJPetersen
15 February, 01:25
I can't remember where I read this but Klaus Schwab and Christine Lagarde went to a meeting in Antarctica. When they arrived they were taken into custody by the Alliance. They were given choice to live out their lives on Mars or be executed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
11 February, 07:46
Is Space Force going to take out the Aim High Force?

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
11 February, 12:59
They will be taken from this universe to never return!!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
11 February, 12:58

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
11 February, 06:02
Yes! Take them off planet where they will be repurposed by God never to exist again. All bad spirits must be removed so that it will become the new earth--on earth as it is in heaven.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
11 February, 04:41
i can imagine off planet, being very pioneerish! a new frontier and all!
Nah its the same as the earth these money grubbing whores create!
Like a robot.. I must control ALL resources!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 February, 11:30
Well Nana heard they were going farther away than Mars.

I will not scare ya with things I have seen.....yet.

Nana thinks Musk must be having some fun with all this or otherwise his space ships would NOT look like a giant penis.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
10 February, 11:07
Enjoying the Show = = = > < >

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
10 February, 09:51
I believe it is done. ✔️
Punish the fook out of these evil entities.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 February, 08:43
it's energetic - gonna need to do more than that!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 February, 05:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
A black hole where they will be turned to spacedust.
🕳

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 February, 08:37
I like that theory

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
10 February, 08:35
MOST OF EM CAME FROM URANUS SOOOOOO

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
10 February, 08:33
orange planet bad

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
10 February, 07:56
Intresting. He has a special place for these people.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
10 February, 07:51
I'm for sending them all out to space. Let's see how long they can hold their breath when they're oxygen runs out. How fun would that be?

Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
10 February, 07:38
Love ya Doq. There's no off planet.

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
10 February, 07:29
They say when you wish upon a star, anything your heart desires will come to you.

PLEASE let it be this... 🤞

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
10 February, 11:09
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
= = = > < >

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
10 February, 07:22
well here's what i've gathered over the years: 1) we're not in real space. 2) inauguration night 2016 Trump and Melania said "space is the goal. space will be their new home." and "soon they will see the stars". 3) Elon Musk tweeted about 3 years ago that in order for humanity to survive we needed to leave this place. people freaked out naturally - but Vincent Kennedy (VK) stepped in and said he was "with this guy" referring to Elon.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
10 February, 07:10
yeah. all that clay is shit.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 February, 07:04
They didn't even make it to the moon, why do you think they could get there. Van Allen belt is real, and it is not a portal.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 February, 07:04
🤣🤣🤣 Classic DoQ+! Thanks for sharing!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
10 February, 07:02

memes matter @NoComment
10 February, 06:58
mmmmhmmm⛳🏌️‍♂️

Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 February, 06:53
I'm ready for whatever. With doG!

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
10 February, 06:46
I had that same thought a year or two ago when my dad mentioned that there's a lot of stuff floating around in space. I also remembered Elon Musk wanting to put a Tesla in orbit YEARS ago ...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 February, 06:35
Higher power(s) at work here. Space Force🚀🛰️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 February, 07:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
behind the scenes shot