TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
10 February, 10:13
Yester Vue @realyestervue

I keep posting this but no one wants to use it! I can't copy-paste text as it is old ass first original hand laded letter by letter printing press tech with the crooked alignments, you must read much of this in "Olde Englifh" (yeah an f instead of an s...gotta work around that!) and often in Latin that can't be copy/pasted for translation. So I can't put links to anything but links to the photocopied books copied page by page you find here in this search engine. But it has LOADS of documents from ALL OVER earth on a vast history of everywhere you can think of/type into search! But I read about Tartar and Checkoslovokia in the '40s and the mass deaths/communist takeover etc there! I have NO IDEA why the CIA amassed all this...it is just now open under the FOIA. Type in a country & hit enter, and it will take months to read through all it pulls up! Enjoy!

https://www.cia.gov/readin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
10 February, 10:17
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Antiquitech on Telegram might be a good connection as it covers all things historical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
10 February, 10:19
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
I only lurk there because I'm not signing up somewhere that requires my phone number
04:28 PM - Feb 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pi_n_Cycles in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from :Pi-and: Cycles., click on at the bottom under it