Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 February, 01:01
GEORGENEWS ✔
georgenews

"⚡️⚡️UK PM declares ALL Covid restrictions to be scrapped from the end of this month

It includes ending the legal requirement for those who test positive for coronavirus."

###

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedPill Crusade @RedPill_Crusade
10 February, 01:03
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Hey boo! How have you been?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
HEY!!! :) I just sent you a message!! It is you!!! Missed you from Twitter days, my friend! YAY!!! :) Welcome to AnonUp!!!🙏❤️😇👍
01:04 AM - Feb 10, 2022
In response RedPill Crusade to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
RedPill Crusade @RedPill_Crusade
10 February, 01:10
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I was so excited to see you! I miss all the peeps from Twitter. I've been grinding on Telegram and Tik Tok.
Only came over here when I saw @vincentkennedy started posting again. ❤️🤍💙

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 February, 01:13
In response RedPill Crusade to her Publication
Glad you joined us all here too!! Look through my list, 'cause you'll see more familiar faces! This is like our home base for anons! 😇 Hey, have you seen QuestionWhatIsReal or @Yellow17 ? They have accounts here but have been missing for a very long time.