Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
10 February, 09:20
In response Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ to his Publication
How did Guatemalens get through their fence to "caravan" to the US border if Mexico has border control?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
10 February, 09:20
How did Guatemalens get through their fence to "caravan" to the US border if Mexico has border control?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
10 February, 05:14
LAST I KNEW, USA GIVES THEM $90M/YEAR FOR THAT BORDER CONTROL!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 February, 11:02
hipocrites..that vicente fox guy i didnt like.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
09 February, 10:18
I remember when Vicente Fox was on with Wolf Blitzer. Fox was talking about how awful our policies are against folks from other countries. Then Wolf started asking Fox about Mexico's policies...

Yup.

#MAGA