Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
24 April, 11:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
it looks more and more fake every time i see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ren Twigden @RenTwigden
17 February, 06:43
fermament?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Bay 17d @Bay17d
15 February, 04:47
Makes me kind of want to dance. Cool vid VK. Thank you.

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
14 February, 10:36
Some of those shallow craters look very similar to the crop circles and images that mysteriously appeared in fields years ago ...

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
13 February, 01:23
Satellites

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
12 February, 06:33
anyone else see numbers ?

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
11 February, 09:24
I see Jesus’s face at about 1:27-1:28 into the video.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
11 February, 11:36
What are the two onjects in that large crater?

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
11 February, 12:33
Captivating 💜💜 is this your video VK?
Energy and water 🎶 really soothing

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
11 February, 12:37
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
& this is my Luna, closeup XD

Nunya Business @AAug22
11 February, 12:05
Kinda reminds me of a mammogram.

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
10 February, 11:37
That was some zoom!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
10 February, 10:55
Sounds wet

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
10 February, 10:00
JESUS

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
10 February, 08:09
🤔🌴 Reminds me of what I seen on the beginning of this journey for truth. The pictures then looked like they were mining. It looked like heavy equipment and craters. I thought they were mining silver. Never know.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
10 February, 06:32
Also - my husband and I have a telescope. We have both seen what looks like towers or mountainous ridges. Many things we've been reminds me of the needle in Seattle or whatever that thing is called in vegas.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
10 February, 06:32
Also - my husband and I have a telescope. We have both seen what looks like towers or mountainous ridges. Many things we've been reminds me of the needle in Seattle or whatever that thing is called in vegas.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
10 February, 06:29
Looks like coral

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
10 February, 05:10
The Moon has a radius of 1737.5 kilometers. The diameter is then 3475 kilometers.
Force of Nature!!!

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
10 February, 03:53
Banner Change to the Moon!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
13 February, 11:24
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
Looking a little fuzzy 😊

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
10 February, 02:53
combining 2 ideas here,

have you ever seen this concept of the moon being a reflection of the map of earth? right in front of our faces
https://youtu.be/dx30E9_Mf...

of course that would suggest that our world (bigger than earth) is sort of golf-ball shaped, with each ‘earth’ being located within a single dimple. beyond ‘antarctica’ and the ‘ice wall’ one can find the other worlds.

space ship earth at disney, interesting…

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
10 February, 03:18
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
kinda like this

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 February, 01:45
That's a big hunk of cheese.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 February, 01:42
No footprint to see 😂😎

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
10 February, 01:34
Why do I want to pee after listening to this?
Oh yeah, it sounded like a waterfall in the background...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 February, 12:53
Does the Luna technically belong to someone?🤔

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
10 February, 12:50
so much interesting things go on there .js

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 February, 12:24
Great view with that P900,

Gonna Love that LEO full moon this month.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 February, 12:38
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Amazing what you can see.

garm hava @sigma777
10 February, 11:38
!

garm hava @sigma777
10 February, 10:49
The moon now rotates at 15 degrees an hour... :)

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 February, 10:44
May 2022 also has a Full Lunar Eclipse.