Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
[DECLAS][BIG PHARMA][MAFIA][DEEP STATE]

This video is very disturbing..

it’s of Brandy Vaughan the Merck whistleblower who was found dead December 8th, 2020. In this video she is documenting the intimidation tactics being done to silence her. Please share with everyone

From the True Great Awakening,..
01:57 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
01 February, 08:27
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I watched this today - tragic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Mcck @Countrygirl57
01 February, 07:02
so very sad !! prayers for her family and friends especially her young son 😢 we all mourn the loss of Brandy and commend her for courage ❤️🙏 you will not be forgotten and your voice will continue to heard ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
01 February, 03:12
Watch this because you are next.

Rachel Patriot @Rachiejoy777
01 February, 02:07
Wow, this is terrifying!!

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
01 February, 02:00
that is terrifying!!

La Mellisa Rose @mellisamouse
01 February, 01:56
been going through this shit for years...almost weekly, right up until lockdown...

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
01 February, 01:23
So much evil, I pray those involved are dealt with harshly. No one should have to be scared in their own home or afraid of telling the truth. My heart goes out to her son.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
01 February, 01:15
May God's light shine upon her!
Hoping that the truth will finally some day come out.
Praying for her son and family.

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
31 January, 11:27
This is so tragic! Brandy died trying to protect humanity. These are some facebook posts she made in early December. Sending so many prayers for her son!

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
31 January, 11:19
So disturbing. Praying for her family and her young child.

Bella Libre @AussieChick
31 January, 11:05
What Monsters!! All for the almighty dollar.God Bless you Brandy for your Bravery and Commitment to the Truth.We cannot let her death be in vain ,it all must be Exposed.RIP

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
31 January, 10:14
My husband said, "It's hard to believe there are people that would consent to perpetrating that intimidation on another person. It goes on so much, which means there are many people who can be paid to do this sort of thing. Many of them are foreign. Hundreds of ex Mossad agents work for security companies. They would do such a thing without blinking an eye. Evil monsters!

Christina Maga @Christina71
31 January, 07:00
God bless and rest her soul. I keep thinking about her child. May she RIP for being a stand up person, and having dealt so much. What a brave Lady. Very scary! 🙏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
31 January, 04:15
Soooooo many good Drs and Whistles blowers trying to help and protect us all found dead. If Patriots have been in control for a while, is it odd that someone like her wouldn't be offered some protection from the White Hats? Trying to make sense of conflicting narratives. Say NO to the CDC and all Vax poison. God deliver us all from this evil. 🙏

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
31 January, 03:53
Absolutely, criminally heartbreaking on many levels. RIP Brandi Vaughn

LMarie Vendlin @lyndylou52
31 January, 03:50
Oh my God, God be with US. Yeshua Hamashiach. Amen

Day Dream @DaydreQm2020
31 January, 03:34
Bless her heart....

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 January, 03:28
🙏🙏🙏

Willow My dogo @Willow5
31 January, 03:09
They killed her right before the mRNA vaccines were approved.

Nicole Nichols @Clexylaw777
31 January, 06:17
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
😲😈 Wow! Evil Alright! I hope and cannot wait until they are All dealt with! God will deal with them soon! How terrible! She is a brave soul! This has to STOP! WAKE UP! 💡Thank you to All Brave Souls that have been sacrificed and to All that Are in This Fight and War against Darkness and Evil! 🤗😇❤💜💙💖💚💛

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
31 January, 02:57
Familiar story. Only problem..[THEY]have access to all of us,
anywhere, any time. We are WB...story later. CABAL controls
our home system, phones cars. They hack everything,
watch everything, hear everything. [THEY] send us coded
msgs via phione. [THEY] hate my gematria decodes.
About bloodlines...McLeod, Fitzgerald...+
[THEY] encountered a "higher power" last Feb.
[THEY] have become the hunted.
😊🙏Hard wired in>no escape👹
[THEY] are watched by God...👊🙏🕊
Msg to CABAL > our high satanic priest & Scottsman>>
REPENT>Time is short⌛
"Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him" Job

Willow My dogo @Willow5
31 January, 03:10
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Yes time to ditch our phones

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
31 January, 02:45
how terrifying and sad.

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
31 January, 02:24
Merck, one of the worst, if not the worst.
Remember Vioxx? That was one of there's hidden CV data in the studies.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
31 January, 06:10
In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication
I took this drug for quite a while...had to stop because it was causing a lot of heart attacks....but I recall it worked great for my inflammation.

Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
31 January, 02:16
There are tons of data inside... Hours of Isaac Kappy, Project Camelot Interview about the coming of nibiru. Even voter fraud and UFO Disclosure ( the .tif files!)

Not sure whether the channel is legit or not.
But there is good stuff in it.

But be aware of paytriots asking for #BTC

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
31 January, 02:31
In response Da. Anarchist to his Publication
yes take it all in and use discernment,..
Q prepared us well👊😎🇺🇸

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
31 January, 02:09
the war against evil is real...this part is mot a movie. we are in the final stages of confrontation and exposure...very dark times. light is ahead, but we have to get through the darkness. these patriots on the front lines - lin wood, sidney powell and others are in very real danger and it takes tremendous faith abd courage to face this head on. prayers required.