Doq Holliday @doqholliday
This is what $3.6B looks like in our modern era. 🤣
01:48 AM - Feb 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 February, 01:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
That´s why I only trust precious metal 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 February, 11:17
Who is the guy on the right? He looks very familiar

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spanish Anon @Cocobount
09 February, 05:06
Great way for the GOV to "buy" / Recover (wink wink) BTC, without the public realizing that the government now owns 3.6B in BTC from a hack (wink wink)

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
09 February, 03:18

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
09 February, 02:29
So proud of them, at first I could not stop laughing to be honest. Ironic that one of the biggest busts that will have the most impact is smaller than a mouse. Well done guys Hoorah...you know the saying "Dynamite comes in small packages" wink wink nudge nudge

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 February, 12:12

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
09 February, 11:40
BTC is going to crash hard.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 11:22
What is a Nano wallet?
What if I loose it?

https://www.google.com/sea...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 February, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You're screwed if you lose it, no way to retrieve from what I have heard, so I'm using an online wallet like Metamask😾

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
14 February, 10:50
You can get your info back as long as you have your recovery phrase

— You can retrieve your private key that your Ledger wallet was securing with a 24-word recovery phrase and it can be entered into a compatible wallet, meaning your coins are safe from loss if anything happened to Ledger

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
What happens if I lose my Ledger? with Parker Todd Brooks - YouTube

Your Ledger is small enough to fit in your pocket - you could lose it, or someone could steal it from you. What happens then? Good news: you have nothing to ...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 11:17
We are moving to a totally different reality for living.
Everyone has the ability to connect to God and to choose to flurish in this new reality.
If you choose to not learn or connect, make no mistake, you will be left behind.
NCSWIC

Jes King @jes_US
09 February, 12:50
Nana are you suggesting that that requires Bitcoin?

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
09 February, 11:01
To a starving man, a plate of food has more value. It's kind of strange how we allot value to items that really don't have significant practical value - art, diamonds, gold. Valuing digital currencies is a real leap of faith.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
09 February, 06:29
aka Bitcoin

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
09 February, 11:21
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
🤣🤣😄😃 You are witty this morning! 👏🏻

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
09 February, 12:18
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
LMAO!!

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
09 February, 02:42
wonder who it belongs too

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
09 February, 01:52
I SPY a NANO LEDGER X . ✅✅✅

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts