Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
I am a pastor of many years and am often told pastors should not speak about political things. That is CRAP! The problem is too many pastors are too afraid to speak up about the evil taking place in our country! I am done with that! I would rather fight for our country than BS religion! Religion is evil. An intimate relationship with God is everything! And that means fighting for people whom God loves so dearly!
01:15 AM - Feb 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by WarriorAnnie in this post can reply
Christina Markahn @10101_O
09 February, 01:35
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
We need more like you! Our relationship is with our maker, God the one and only. Keep telling people the truth. If we are made in God's image, we have the love, the sound mind, and the answers to all we need to know if we have our God in our heart, mind and spirit!! God bless you and your family.. Keep on telling the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 February, 01:21
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
Warrior Annie, you are like the Black Robe Regiment during the American Revolution!🙏❤️ God bless you! Do you know about the today's BRR?
https://wallbuilders.com/j...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396