Brandi McMahan @BrandiM13
30 January, 11:49
im suspended from twitter have been for a while now. and even tho i come on here and there is some wonderful intel and im greatly appreciative for it. i can only view about 15 posts at a time and then i can no longer scroll through. not sure if its my phone or just how the site is. but i also miss all the info the military drops on twitter. its amazing what they release and when you are awake what you honesty understand. i feel like im missing soo many big things! i have yet to have ebs test on my phone or tv. i get on here i see things and i want to dig more, but the only platforms i have lef

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
I hop around between gab and telegram, rumble, bitchute, etc. and share as much as I can find here. I will say I'm becoming addicted to this platform and only been here about a week. I've seen a lot of people have joined just this month. Love how patriots regroup and rebound!
01:37 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Brandi McMahan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BeRandom in this post can reply
Brandi McMahan @BrandiM13
31 January, 01:54
In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication
yes i agree! i made a gab account but dont have room on my phone to keep the app. i spend most of my time now between here telegram(which has started to become unreliable) bitchute and rumble. i loved parler till they got banned. idk how to find anyone on gab either lol. also began to check out trumpbookusa.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396