Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
08 February, 06:20
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
THEY Need US. When an 'offworlder' has to 'work with/associate in close proximity with" a regular not quite awake yet" Terran/Earth dweller, the Terran gets frustrated and maybe doesnt 'see the BIGGER picture at hand, so Every PLAN/ OPERATION has to Slow down...way down in order for the Terran's to Catch UP. It takes a Will to Learn New Ways of Doing Things that Benefit 'The Greatest GOOD for ALL PEOPLE,...NOT SELF-CENTERED, But LIFE- CENTERED.

Have a Wonderful Day, General Raymond. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 February, 06:06
Empath & non native to this world
It's a real b*tch kitty even at the best of times, let alone the times we're going through now lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
08 February, 05:19
I believe we are connected. I keep my circle small so if someone is in it then they are genuine.

Ana Tate @Anatated
08 February, 05:15
Until recently, it has been hard to make connections with other empaths. I think mainly, because it’s been so tiresome trying to explain to normies what exactly is going on. Along with that is those evil bastids going out of their way to gaslight us. Many have folded, rather than continue beating their heads. There is far too little support for us on this plane. For me, it came down to releasing most of any investment in anything that the normies consider “real”.
Me? Emapth/Pastor

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
08 February, 04:18
Yes I am an Empath. Retired Trauma nurse