Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If the SEC lied to people to cover up for Bitcoin & Ethereum...

And the DOJ now controls the largest Bitcoin wallet on the planet...

And the DOJ can burn all the remaining BTC...

It kinda looks like some corruption is happening and XRP will go free and Bitcoin AND Ethereum are dead.

Am I missing anything?
03:56 PM - Feb 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Sparky ⚡️ XRP @SparkyXRP
13 February, 01:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Beta
Test
Coin

Xchange
Rate
Peg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
08 February, 09:59
I’ve never trusted bitcoin because all the elites were silently promoting. Jack had it in his bio. He still might, havent looked in awhile.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 07:05
Why do they not have to give the BTC back to the ppl it was stolen from?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 07:04
You were reading Nana's mind was just about to ask you about this?
https://insiderpaper.com/u...

Paint Head @Paint
08 February, 06:55
There is something about Bitcoin I never trusted. Especially now since supposly during the superbowl there’s a bitcoin giveaway🧐 idk whats that about. But I guess I wont know since I also dont care for superbowl. lol

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
08 February, 05:20
this type of fooked? lmao

✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
08 February, 05:27
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
🙀 i had NO IDEA horses could •do• pigs ‼️🙈

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
08 February, 04:52
Plenty of evidence there is corruption in the SEC. My question: Are the judges in the XRP case corrupt too? I will say, it's not looking like it so far.

NEO ONE @Neo
08 February, 04:29
Yes, the CIA is fooked

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
08 February, 04:09
muh XRPs are on a steady +++

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
08 February, 04:05
It will get auctioned off like all other BTC seizures.

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
08 February, 04:16
In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication
People will get the opportunity to claim their stolen funds from the hack that produced the money.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
08 February, 04:03
It was thought by some they would return to the exchange.

Whatever, BTC and ETH are dinosaurs.

XRP Moon in 2023 🌕

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
08 February, 04:00
I am not sure if [they] will burn it though ? Didn't one of the three agencies seize a bunch of Bitcoin and then sold it? I 100% believe that Bitcoin will crash completely and the scenario you have said could make that happen! I also think they will DIG deeper into Bitcoin to eventually show more of its influence in the dark markets such as human trafficking and drug cartel stuff... XRP has a very bright future thats for sure though and we are witnessing a major part of history and being able to be apart of it as well!! EXCITING TIMES DOQ . 🙏🏼😎🇺🇸🦅

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 03:58

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 February, 04:01
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication