Not1 Worry @WeWin
08 February, 01:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
08 February, 01:48
In response Not1 Worry to her Publication
No date, no verification link, means not true - not current. You fool nobody.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not1 Worry @WeWin
08 February, 09:14
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
So basically what you are saying is you have no idea what that is, what it means or where to find it.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
08 February, 02:54
In response Not1 Worry to her Publication
What that means is, I have verified the current status (publicly available) and you out yourself as a cheap inflatable disinfo shill.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
You have no idea how clownish you are right now. You actually just outed yourself. I am not here for fans. I am here for truth, inspiration et. Grow the f up and quit acting like a shill.
03:10 PM - Feb 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by WeWin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not1 Worry, click on at the bottom under it