Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 February, 10:10
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
This guy has always given me the creeps. Double minded, double speaker. He has a souless vibe to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 February, 06:41
Anyone who wants to “help” people by planting a chip in their brain is pure evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Ferguson @ZenWolfen
08 February, 06:07
Boggles my mind when I hear some who are so enamored by him...can't they see the danger he represents? Nope, I guess they can't, don't, won't...that will eventually lead them to the coulda, woulda, shoulda...

chore Toke @choretoke
08 February, 04:25
I’ve never trusted this SON OF A BITCH❗️🤨NEVER WILL❗️😡This ass hole is a fooken BLACK HAT❗️🤬

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
08 February, 03:22
I have thought this a along.. He wants to turn us into cyborgs.. How can anyone be okay with that????????????😦