Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 February, 06:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Excellent! Bring 'em down!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
08 February, 06:59
I hope they do it, let's get this party started, time to get rid of all the dual Israeli citizens in government

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 February, 07:06
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
"Jews" are just people whose ancestors converted to the "religion" "Jewish"... that was made up by the Phoenicians. People always tell me they are "Jewish"... but never tell me they are a "Jew"... because that does not exist. They might be Irish or German or French or Italian or British etc. The truth is getting exposed...

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
08 February, 06:56
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣BTD

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 February, 03:49
DEFINITELLY ONE MORE😂😂😂
I TOOK IT ON A LIST...

https://youtu.be/QiBm4YX9y...

Jes King @jes_US
08 February, 03:51
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I've always been a fan of journey more so than queen or Boston or Kansas or any of that other crap journey just got me.

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 February, 03:11
😂😂😂

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
08 February, 03:05
hey Doq.. Off topic, but what do you think of my new coffee bean (only available in Aus for now)…

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
08 February, 04:32
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
all i want is for @VincentKennedy and Doq to ‘see-it’ 👍🏻

Hall_Of Mirrors @Kire56
08 February, 01:22
Would only make it more available to the masses, they would jump on it in a heart beat

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 February, 01:03
GOT THEM WHERE WE WANT THEM ALLLLLLLL😎🍿🍿🍿

https://youtu.be/EIpjN5IJm...

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
08 February, 01:02
doesnt seem to be affectimg XRP ;)