Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
07 February, 07:18
Iowa 80, World's Largest Truck Stop truck stop is against the convoy I think everyone should give them a call. Husband went to get a shirt printed up and they said we were told not to print anything that has to do with the convoy. All he wanted was a shirt that says "lets roll" with a big tire on it... The lady voiced that they have certain Phrases that they are not allowed to print do to the convoy..WTF Phone Number 1 563 284 6961 I bet we can shut them down once truckers hear about this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
07 February, 10:10
In response Momma Jen to her Publication
Big question of the day on this one is: WHO TOLD THEM THEY COULD NOT CONDUCT THEIR OWN BUSINESS? OWNER? MANAGER? GOVERNMENT?

What's next? Don't serve unvaccinated folks? I guess that would depend what crazy ass country you live in...

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
All Countries are crazy right now. Wont get my business
01:01 AM - Feb 08, 2022
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Only people mentioned by holdtheline1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Momma Jen, click on at the bottom under it