Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 February, 03:51
Apparently very few people actually know what the west wing of the white house looks like

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
DOQ, Your beautiful post (I think from Twitter ?) was shared on FB.
I just wanted to share ~ your words and faith are touching more people everyday.
05:54 PM - Feb 07, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Les hirondelles @leshirondelles
08 February, 11:16
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Beautiful. Seems like we're living through something similar to the parable of the banquet in Matthew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
07 February, 09:59
Thank you Doq, great words for tough times.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
07 February, 09:03
One of the best posts ever. I remember reading it the first time and got the chills. Doq is pretty special and I am grateful for his guidance through this.

07 February, 11:16
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
Appreciate you Patriot! 🇺🇸

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
07 February, 08:36
That post has stayed with me and made an impact on the fact that I have stuck it out🤠Thanks Doq!

07 February, 08:12
☺️👊🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼