Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 02:58
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Anyone with cancer - research fenbendazole. HUGE anti-cancer drug, it is a dewormer for goats and sheep (I have both livestock and have used it for years). There is a growing number of people taking this for cancer and being cured, instead of going the chemo route.

Do your research. This is still available OTC through vet med and supply companies. They will probably try to regulate this soon like they are trying to regulate ivermectin (another I've used for decades, orally, with my sheep and goats - and for my family to treat Lyme diease and Bartonella (trench fever seen in WWI, it rides along with Lyme diease and you get it from tick bites), works amazing!).

Do your research, see if you feel it is for you.

I think we'll see a lot of new meds that have been hidden from us that will throw our world into a tail spin. We just need to get this all over with, so the positives can start coming out in greater numbers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
28 March, 03:08
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
What dose of fenbendazole do you use on yourself and family ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
19 March, 08:41
NH House just approved Ivermectin, Looks like im gonna put a big "Live Free or Die" flag on my bass boat when im fishing out in front of "Mittens" house on Lake Winnepesaukee in Wolfboro NH this summer, Have a stay on the Big island Mitt, you know the one 90 miles south of Florida!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
08 February, 02:52
All should be arrested.

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
07 February, 02:31
Forgot this one.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
07 February, 12:51
Worse than RINOs, they facilitate genocide.