COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
07 February, 02:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
07 February, 06:03
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Yup. Pretty much. So now... which one, eh? The more I learn the more it seems like this has happened many more times than we know. Ewaranon's latest couple of releases are pretty revealing... my mind's being blown. 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shabetei Smert @Shabetei
I’ve been studying the mudflood and 1800’s history for well over a year now and find it addictively fascinating. I’ve watched all of Ewaranon’s videos. He has a new series started and new Youtube channel under the name of AEWAR:

https://www.youtube.com/ch...
10:58 AM - Feb 07, 2022
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Shabetei in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 August, 10:24
In response Shabetei Smert to her Publication
awesome TY will check it out

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
07 February, 04:12
In response Shabetei Smert to her Publication
Aha! We've been watching the re-posted version on a different channel. Same content, and as you say, Addiction City. Gads, I almost feel like I should go read Victor Hugo. What I'm doing instead is watching Westerns supposedly dated in 1880's. It's LAUGHABLE what we were told and NOT shown. Except that now I know what to look for, I see the evidence clearly that the old wild west was only wild for us inheritors.