Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
TielleTea @TielleTea
14 February, 09:43
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I see four of them. Jimmy Carter is a case apart. He was used by evil forces, for sure, and I believe his own motives were always pure. Just look at what he did after holding office. He didn't sell his time giving expensive "talks" to those who would curry favor. He volunteered to help build houses for the economically challenged at Habitat for Humanity. By their fruits shall ye know them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
07 February, 07:25
All I see is piles of 💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
07 February, 07:24
The Lord called them “The evil crew of 32” through a prophet. 32 years of evil!

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 February, 07:26
In response Karen Bagley to his Publication
More like 3,600 years of evil not just 32. False prophet.

arba happihr @arba
07 February, 06:02

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
07 February, 03:21
so how did Jimmy get out of the gold envelope affair?? 🤔

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 February, 09:23
I see E-V-I-L. 😈

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts