Only people mentioned by SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 February, 06:51
In response We Are One to her Publication
well thats nice but we will see..got to have a court and judge take the case...and the heresay is from a former blackrock exec...i dont trust

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
07 February, 11:56
I love the way Fraud smells in this case.
What good will money do when you are dying from a fraudulent Fauci Jab?
Just say NO to Jabs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
07 February, 10:06
fraud can be prosecuted st any moment in time. meaning there's no statute of limitations! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™…

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
07 February, 09:02
Wouldn't that be intresting and Pfizer would have to pay for all the injuries. If theres money involved, I bet many more people would come forward and report their injuries.

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
07 February, 01:40
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
I am hoping that it happens and Pfizer loses all its money while owners and Pfizer leadership gets hung for crimes against humanity!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 February, 08:58
The nerve of anything Blackrock, they are the satanic entity that whose neck will be crushed in the end, pffff

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
07 February, 08:35