LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 February, 10:34
Why drinking water frequently (daily) with 369/432 Hz are keys to healing one's avatar body, as the EM/Torus field resonate/synchronize w/ Mother GAIA's ascension in this transition/transformation into 5D Earth. #TheHiddenKnowledge #BelieveInTheDivineHealing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
The missing link as to why I have been asked to go dams/touch key water systems/river pathways in this 5D New Earth system, as well as go into Cathedrals/Basilica/Capitols or drive around them to reset/restore the meridian/Vibration Sacred point of GAIA. A MUST SEE to understand the lost history. I go to these sites w/ respect, and I asked any dark entities lingering in there, as they do like the gargoyles that attaches themselves to low vibe ppl in churches, to kindly let me restore & rtn the sacred grd to GAIA, and free the souls sacrificed in those grounds. Then I leave w/ love/forgiveness not hate for whatever they have done to GAIA's grid in order to restore the grid site as GK blue ray do in love/light & anchoring protection for GAIA's majestic grid, bc we can't leave a dark energy imprint into the cyrstalline structure that we just restored. WE leave each targeted sites in peace. 🙏 https://youtu.be/8Ul0e6lw1...
The Lost History of Flat Earth part FULL (1-7) - YouTube

This series is produced by a guy named Ewaranon. Do you want the red pill or the blue pill? The choice is yours.If you want to know the truth about our flat...

10:50 PM - Feb 06, 2022
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
12 March, 01:31
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
WATCHED ALL 7 MULTIPLE TIMES OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396