MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
It is time to arrest everyone involved with money laundering through the IRS.

A full 10-year forensic audit should be demanded by everyone before any further operations of the criminal entity.

Every politician who voted for the legislative trillion-dollar bills will be exposed and must face justice. It is not an excuse to say they did not have time to fully understand.

All the foreign aid and farcical programs like Pakistan gender study is fraud and we all know this.

Please share and forward this message to other platforms as I am permanently banned everywhere.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my divine individual sovereignty. it signifies that no man has authority over me for anything. i will fearlessly and mortally defend all my birthright freedoms. my divine right comes from direct connection to God. with unconditional love for all. This love includes justice and karma where needed. and so it is.
09:48 AM - Feb 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
06 February, 11:59
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
SHARING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
06 February, 11:59
SHARING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 February, 12:09
In response Vaune Carr to her Publication
Much thanks

Optical Awakenings @Unite
06 February, 10:07
Irs is illegal!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
06 February, 09:52
AMEN MATT!