Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
Can anyone tell me what's going on in the south China sea? Whos's in China? Why are CCP troops trying to go back to China.... kek 🧃🐸
12:46 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by CuriousJuice in this post can reply
Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
31 January, 12:54
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Good old Teddy is having a fun time of conducting their "Freedom Of Navigation" flights in the area lol. My hisband did a deployment in the Theodore Roosevelt back in the 90's.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
31 January, 12:58
In response Susan Goodknight to her Publication
My husband was part of the pre-commissioning of the Theodore Roosevelt he is a plank owner.
thank you and your husband for your service

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mick Agers @Wildwolf59
31 January, 12:50
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
U.S. and taiwan taking over ccp with XI's help!!!!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
31 January, 12:52
In response Mick Agers to his Publication
🍿

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
31 January, 12:56
In response Mick Agers to his Publication
I heard that this was happening too. I heard that Taiwan was trading out top CCP leaders. The CCP will fall.