The Punisher @PunishDem1776
31 January, 11:31
Do you understand what's about to take place?

https://gab.com/PunishDem2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
31 January, 12:33
In response The Punisher to his Publication
[Sigh] All I know is that the 31st has arrived. The day that is supposed to be freedom day; already half way over in some parts of the nation and Biden is still in the the White House, Trump's EOs are still overthrown to the detriment and harm of many, and our nation is still left vulnerable to hostiles from without and within. The arrests that were supposed to have happened have still not happened insofar as the public is concerned.

Very disappointing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
31 January, 12:35
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
I was going to post the same thing but you said it MUCH better than I would have.

Time for the Anons to start pursuing a plan that isn't smoke and mirrors, but is actually real, and with an intent that can be trusted.
12:38 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ContendersEdge in this post can reply
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
31 January, 12:47
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
In fairness, no official source told us the 31st would be the day. By that token no official source has ever told us there would be arrests. I've stopped looking toward dates; looking at circumstances instead. Nothing happening in DC at this time is normal. And don't forget about that senator whats-his-name who REALLY looked like he was in cuffs. I didn't put any more stock in "Freedom Day" than I did National Popcorn Day when everyone was saying that was the big day. Forget days. Focus on circumstances. And yes, many circumstances are BAD but many are just plain too weird to dismiss.

31 January, 01:13
I can go with that one to a point and I wouldn't mind reviewing info. Maybe that is what we should be doing so as to get a better sense of things. The 31st date came from a Q drop by the way.

Franklin Hennessy @FranklinH851
17 February, 06:05
It's all about March 4th. That is the official date from Sovereign Citizen all the way to Q citing One Republic. Trust the plan. If it doesn't come on March 4th, then let's re-investigate, but until then #trusttheplan

#19thpresident #ItsNotOver