Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 February, 08:32
Y E S - it is about WORLD DOMINANCE.
Its not about politics / communists ... those are labels.

Why World Dominance?
Why do the children continue to go missing?
Why do they have DUMBs?
Who built the DUMBs? . W H E N . were they built?
WHY build the DUMBs all over the world?
What "species" wants to exist underground?
WHAT IS BEING HIDDEN from humanity?

"It is darkness like you've NEVER seen,
the air you breathe could kill you in moments" .... FORT BRAGG, NC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
I don´t know it for sure, but most of the tunnels (ancient) were built by the Tartars (or whatever you want to call them..). It is said, that the tunnels (ancient) were built originally as water canals (worldwide power grid). But since the great destruction horrible misused from the rulers of the darkness. They are also genetically crossing humans with animals, these creatures indeed look like aliens too.
06:49 PM - Feb 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by FullwithHope in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 February, 07:44
In response Love Life to her Publication
idk - I've heard various reports stating that the Aliens built the tunnels as their habitat bc they can not function w/out genetic engineering in our atmosphere, oxygen and sunlight, hence the tunnels. They have been mining minerals in the tunnels and feed on humans -- using their technology as bribes. (a.I., black goo, med beds, levitation) Gene Decode / Kerry Cassidy / Phil Schneider / Dr. Salla / Secret Space Program "20 and Back" and it seems to be a consensus of opinion ... Its a logical course for the development of this satanic order / honey pots / andrenochrome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
05 February, 09:31
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes, you are right, this is possible of course. I´ve heard the same things too often but only opinions without any evidence, right? So, the rabbit hole goes deep and deeper probably.

It is said, that the hidden history of Skythia/Tartaria (--> worldwide connected ancient electromagnetic water power grid hundreds of years old built from unearthly creatures) the real hidden history in the world is bc it leads to god (frequency, vibration, energizing the aether/water, levitating and all this stuff...). In fact, you see it everywhere. Let´s see, what else we can find out. The deception is tremendous.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
05 February, 06:52
In response Love Life to her Publication
wasn't the hanging gardens of babylon a result of tunnel water irrigation?

Love Life @FullwithHope
05 February, 07:00
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
I don´t know it for sure, but if the story of Great Tartaria is really true, babylon is - or what we know as babylon - fiction.